Are you an EU citizen living in the UK? If so, now the UK has left the European Union, you and your family may need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme to continue living in the UK after 30 June 2021. It is free to apply to! 

You must apply by 30th June 2021 under the EU Settlement Scheme. 

This may be confusing, however, we have some information to help you 😊 

How to protect your rights: You must apply to the EU Settlement Scheme in order to keep these rights. If your application is successful, you will be given either Settled or Pre-Settled status. Having one of these status’ will protect your rights. 

What will happen if you don’t apply: If you fail to have a Settled or Pre-settled status by 30 June 2021 you will become unlawfully present in the UK. This means from 1st July 2021 you will have no right to live, work or claim benefits in the UK. If you have a job, you may lose it as employers are not legally able to employ you. If you receive benefits, they will stop.  

How you apply: It is important that you apply as soon as possible if you haven’t already done so. For information and details on how to apply online, please visit > 

As your landlord, we can’t provide immigration advice, but you can get more details about the EU Settlement Scheme at: 



Related Blogs

Mill Rise is 10

Can you believe it’s been 10 years since we launched Mill Rise community living scheme in Cross Heath?  

Natwest - Keeping Safe from Frauds and Scams

Frauds and scams aim to illegally obtain money from others without them knowing. These are some of the most...

Community Living Gardening Competition 2021

Recently, we held our Gardening Competition among our Community Living Schemes to see which has the best and...

Find Your Perfect Home With Aspire...