Over the past year, we’ve been working hard to set out Our Promises - you can read them here pdf] 576KB. Under Our Promises are our ‘5 people first principles’, that guarantee the best service for you and your family. So, what are these principles?
- You will be able to contact us in a range of different ways that suit you and we will ensure our most popular enquiries can be self-served online 24/7.
- We will always treat you with respect, take time to understand your enquiry and be polite and courteous with our response.
- When you contact us, we will aim to deal with your enquiry quickly and effectively at the first point of contact. If we are unable to solve it right then, we will get back to you within one working day to keep you updated.
- If something goes wrong, we will resolve the issue in a timely manner, keeping you informed throughout in a way that suits you.
- If you make a complaint, we will acknowledge this within 48 hours and aim to resolve it within five working days. We will use your feedback to shape and improve the services we provide.
So, why have we introduced them?
This came about as your feedback and happiness is very important to us, and they are what our promise to you is built around. Therefore: you talk, we listen. We also listened to what you had to say about what makes a good landlord, click the document link at the end for more information.
We are dedicated to providing the best service possible for you and so we will use the guidelines in our work professionally, ensuring we achieve them daily and to the best of our ability.
To add to these, we will also launching our Communication Promise document [pdf] 5MB and Engagement Commitment document [pdf] 1MB : you can always get involed by using our contact details and tell us what you think, to help us continuously improve our work and services, while recognising your needs and knowing when to reach out with support.
Our homes are safe and secure, and which you are proud to live in and we will give you total transparency of what we are doing, and why we are doing it. Ensuring we follow all our guides, doing everything we say we will and doing so in a timely fashion is very important to us. Our homes and services have a friendly, helpful, and flexible team will make sure your needs are cared for, as well as your community.