This weekend, storms are again predicted which unfortunately could cause damage to homes. Last week, following the affects of Storm Ciara, we saw a big increase in callers to our contact centre which meant it took some customers a few attempts to get through to our advisors. Please be assured at these times our out of hours team will be working as quickly as possible to resolve issues and answer calls quickly.
We value all calls to our contact centre but during unpredictably busy times like this we ask for your patience and only call our out of hours team for emergencies such as:
Repairs needed due to Health and Safety risk or hazard to health, such as:
- Make safe removal of fences when obstructing a public path
- Severe water leak through roof
- Flooding to property due to rain
- Raw sewerage from man hole overflow
For other storm damage such as the below, please contact us on Monday, via phone, webchat or an online form and we’ll get the repairs booked in and completed as soon as we can:
- Fences which have fallen into gardens – no obstructions or hazard
- Small drip or run, that can be contained
- Roof tiles come off and hanging in gutter or chimney brickwork and safe to leave until Monday
- Gulley grids overflowing due to excess rain water
- Aerials on roofs loose and hanging (satellite dishes should contact your supplier)
Getting your repairs fixed as quickly as possible is really important to us and all our colleagues will work to deliver this whilst staying safe themselves.