Back to the list

Can my friend or family speak to you on my behalf?

Yes - you can request a personal representative. We need to know which areas of your tenancy you would like us to be able to discuss with the person you choose.

You need a password set up against your tenancy, which you’ll need to share with your representative.

We ask for a password for security reasons, so that we can protect your information. To find out more about this, take a look at our Privacy Statement.

If your circumstances change and you no longer wish to have somebody act on your behalf, please let us know and we’ll remove them and change your password.

You can use Live Chat to set up a representative, or, if you’d prefer to speak to us over the phone, just drop us a call.

If you’d prefer to complete the form, you can post it to us. Find our address here.

You could also scan and email the Personal Representation Form to us at 


  1. General

Chat Live now!