We’re holding conversations to find out what works for our customers, what doesn’t work, and what can be done differently.
This is an opportunity to have your say on the things that matter to you.
Come along and join us at one of our Chat 2 Aspire events and help us shape our services to suit you.
We will be out in the borough from the 15th - 26th July 2019 in many locations.
Each completed survey will be in with a chance to win one of our prizes;
1 x Room make over*
1 x Four complimentary tickets to Trentham Monkey Forest worth £36
4 x £20 VUE cinema tickets
2 x £10 Laser Quest vouchers
We hope you can come and have your say.
Closing date for the competition is 19th August 2019 12noon. Winners will be notified by the 30th August 2019.
*Room make over includes lounge, dining room or bedroom - no kitchen or bathroom. Floor covering, painting/decorating, blinds/curtains plus soft furnishings up to the value of £500.
Competition Terms and Conditions:
- The promoter is: Aspire Housing Ltd Registered with the Financial Conduct Authority with registration number 31218R
Registered with the Homes and Communities Agency with registration number L4238
VAT Number: 927405227 whose registered office is at Aspire Housing, Kingsley, The Brampton, Newcastle under Lyme, Staffs, ST5 0QW.
- The competition is open to Aspire Housing residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.aspirehousing.co.uk/involved
- The competition is being run in conjunction with an online submission form and face to face submissions during our “Tenant Engagement Fortnight”.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 19th August 2019. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows:
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by Promoter
13. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter by 30th August 2019. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.