Back to the list

How do I report ASB (Anti-social behaviour)?

You can report anti-social behaviour online using our online form or simply call us in confidence.

Please report criminal behaviour, including threats or acts of violence, to the Police by calling 999.

Examples of antisocial behaviour include:

  • fights and arguments in the street
  • dog fouling or excessive barking
  • overgrown and untidy gardens, dumped rubbish, lack of care for home
  • theft and other crimes
  • drug and alcohol abuse and drug dealing
  • problems with car parking
  • vandalism and graffiti
  • abusive or threatening behaviour and language
  • loud or frequent noise disturbance
  • bad or thoughtless parking
  1. Neighbourhood

Chat Live now!