Back to the list

Can you make adaptations to my home?

Yes, so long as you have been in your Aspire Housing property for 12 months or more. Login and fill in the form below and a member of our adaptations team will be in touch:

If your request is for a childrens adaptation, you need to make contact with a Childrens OT first.  You can do this by contacting the First Response Team on 0800 1313126 or email them at childrensotenquiries@staffordshire.gov.uk

You can find more information on adaptation services provided by Staffordshire County Council on their website

Alterations and improvements form


  1. Repairs and maintenance

Chat Live now!