Back to the list

Can I mutual exchange?

Yes, if you are a tenant with a social landlord, you can register with HomeSwapper for a mutual exchange. To do this you will need:

  • To have been a tenant for 12 months or more
  • Have a clear rent account
  • Have no ongoing anti-social behaviour (ASB) cases
  1. Lettings
  2. Tenancy Services

Chat Live now!