Have you been advised that your kitchen is due for an upgrade? We can supply you with a high quality kitchen that will meet all of yours and your family’s needs.
We have a selection of fixtures and fittings that you can choose from at no cost!
Your new kitchen improvements will include:
This process will take a few weeks, as visits and installation takes time to make sure that the kitchen is tailored to your preference.
Installation usually takes 4 days and items in the kitchen need to be removed before this can go ahead.
We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of the kitchen.
Normally four days, but sometimes things don’t always go to plan if the installation hits a problem. We will keep you informed on what this means for your installation.
All your personal belongings (pots and pans, plates, bowls, knives, forks) will be expected to be cleared out. We will also require somewhere to store your white goods (washer, fridge freezer and any other appliance you have in your kitchen) for the length of the improvement.
We carry out all the works in line with the current Health and Safety regulation. We will keep all tools, material and equipment secure at all times.
We will remove waste from your home as we carry out the installation. We will keep disruption to a minimum. We ask you to clear the area before work starts.
Any issues that are important to you please speak to your installer beforehand. This may be regarding any health problems you or your family may have. Take care during the installation. Do not touch any tools or equipment.
Unfortunately, we will not replace a kitchen if any of the following apply to your property:
• An asbestos refurbishment survey has not been completed
• You have not allowed access to the property for a gas safety check
• Improvements or non-essential repairs to customers’ properties will only be carried out if their rent account is clear or the repayment arrangement has been kept for 3 months or more, except where there are more serious health and safety issues in relation to the condition of the property
• You are subject to a Notice of Seeking Possession
• You have a live anti-social behaviour order against you
• You have a current or outstanding Right to Buy or Right to Acquire application in place
For more FAQs, conditions and additional information, take a look at our new kitchen brochure!